Fiebig Astrotechnik aims to be a development partner for astronomical institutes or observatories, experimental physics or spaceflight organizations, as well as manufacturers and industries in these areas. We are comitted to support our customers in development, maintenance or modernization of their observatory, telescope or instrument control and operations software. Our goal is to provide professional and high-quality development services through the entire range of project phases:
- Conception and architecture of custom control software and systems
- Development, design and coding of software due to custom specification
- Integration of hard- and software, verification and validation on-site
- Support and troubleshooting
- Consultancy and project management
- Training or coaching in embedded software development
- Software quality assurance
Working in tight cooperation with the customer is one of our key practices to ensure a smooth and reliable project execution within time and budget.
At customers preference we execute orders either on a freelance base or for fix price on a specification, statement of work, or such.
Flexibility in project execution with respect to changes in specification, scheduling, contractual conditions is a matter of course for all our services.
Project execution can be on-site, via remote access from our office to customer facility or completely in our office and with our technical infrastructure.
On customer request we align our processes to their methods, standards and tools; while if no such requirements are made we have our own infrastructure and standards available.